If you can't find the information you need, you can email us at advice@planningaid.rtpi.org.uk


Demolition in conservation areas

Normally planning permission is required for the complete or substantial demolition of buildings in Conservation Areas. It is an offence to carry out demolition without getting permission first.

Permission for demolition in Conservation Areas used to be referred to as "Conservation Area Consent", so if you are looking at older planning records (prior to 2013) you may encounter this term.

Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk