If you can't find the information you need, you can email us at advice@planningaid.rtpi.org.uk


What does having a C2 residential institution use mean?

This comprises use for the provision of residential accommodation and care to people in need of care (other than a C3 dwelling); use as a hospital or nursing home or a residential school, college or training centre.

C2 premises have the following permitted development rights:

  • change of use to a state-funded school or registered nursery
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk