If you can't find the information you need, you can email us at advice@planningaid.rtpi.org.uk


What does having a C1 hotel use mean?

This comprises use as a hotel or as a boarding or guest house where no significant element of care is provided.

C1 premises have the following permitted development rights:

  • change of use to a state-funded school or registered nursery
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk