If you can't find the information you need, you can email us at advice@planningaid.rtpi.org.uk


What does having D2 leisure and assembly premises mean?

This comprises use as a cinema, concert hall, bingo hall, dance hall, swimming bath, skating rink or gymnasium or for other indoor or outdoor sports or recreation not involving motorised vehicles or firearms. These do not have any permitted development rights, but a casino can be changed to a D2 use as permitted development.

Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk